Below is a complete listing of the extensions that are used in DSS Metadata Registry, click any of the headings below for more information.
The following content extensions are available in this registry
- Comet Indicator Registry
- Comet Indicator Registry adds a number of content type for recording additional metadata for tracking the performance of health institutes.
- Aristotle Backwards Compatibility
- Classifications Management
- Aristotle Glossary Extension
- Aristotle Glossary Extension adds an additional content type for managing glossary definitions and the UI fields necessary to easily insert them.
- Aristotle Concept Links and Relations
- This module allows users of the registry to create taxonomies using custom relationships with associated roles, which can be used to create links between metadata items. For example, a user could create a "Broader than" relationship, with "broader term" and "narrower term" as the roles within the relationship. A new link could be made based on this relationship with the broader term end connecting to the Object Class "Person" and the narrower term end pointing to the Object Class "Employee".
- Aristotle Dataset Registration Extensions
- Aristotle Dataset Extensions adds content types for tracking data set definitions and data sources.
- Aristotle Ontology Tools
The following download formats are available in this registryPDF
Downloads for various content types in the PDF formatWord
Download as word documentODT
Download as odt document